(Corrects to remove reference to the president and his wife abandoning the vehicle after it became wedged. The White House later said they were not in the car at the time.) DUBLIN, May 23 (Reuters) - The U.S. Presidential Cadillac, nicknamed "The Beast" for its bomb-proof features, failed to make it out of the U.S. Embassy in Dublin on Monday when it became stuck on a ramp. The incident occurred in front of waving crowds as Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, were leaving the embassy en ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Obama's "Beast" comes a cropper in Dublin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642