In BUDAPEST story headlined "UPDATE 2-Audi plans 60,000 of new A3 Sportbacks a year", please read headline as "Audi plans 75,000 of new A3 Sportbacks a year," and in first paragraph ... 75,000 units ...instead of... 60,000 units. Please read in paragraph three ... some 150,000 A3s, of which 50 percent ...instead of... some 100,000 A3s, of which 60 percent (company corrects figures). Please delete in fourth paragraph ...The annual output plan is some 100,000 A3s, of which 50 percent would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED (OFFICIAL)-Audi plans 75,000 new A3 Sportbacks a year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642