In AMSTERDAM story "Car maker Spyker prices IPO at 15.50 euros/share" please read in fourth paragraph ... will begin trade on the Euronext Amsterdam exchange at 12:30 a.m. (1030 GMT)... instead of ... will begin trade on the Euronext Amsterdam exchange at 11:30 am (0930 GMT) ... (company corrects time of first trade). A corrected repetition follows. AMSTERDAM, May 27 (Reuters) - Sports car maker Spyker priced its shares at 15.50 euros on Thursday in the first Dutch initial public ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - (OFFICIAL)-Car maker Spyker prices IPO at 15.50 euros/share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.