(Corrects crude stocks to 39 million tonnes, not 39.9 million, with barrels and percentage change calculated by Reuters were correspondingly corrected) BEIJING, Sept 30 (Reuters) - China's crude oil stocks were at a record high of 39 million tonnes, or 284.7 million barrels, at the end of August, a newsletter by the official Xinhua news agency reported on Wednesday, up 0.8 percent from the 38.7 million tonnes recorded at the end of July. Gasoline inventories held by CNPC and Sinopec ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-OFFICIAL-China end-Aug crude stocks at record high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642