In story headlined "Collins & Aikman narrows loss, shares jump 14" please read in 10th paragraph ... "The company said it posted ... since 1999." instead of "... since 1997." (Company corrects date) A corrected version follows: By Susan Kelly CHICAGO, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Automotive parts supplier Collins & Aikman Corp. on Thursday reported a narrower quarterly net loss as it doubled sales through acquisitions and consolidated operations. The stock, battered after the company's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - OFFICIAL-Collins & Aikman narrows loss, shares jump 14" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.