(Corrects figure in paragraph 3 to 50 million from 15 million after a company spokesman clarified Uebber's remarks. The spokesman says the company added 15 million in reserves specifically for subprime issues and 50 million overall) FRANKFURT, Oct 25 (Reuters) - German carmaker Daimler AG is seeing scant impact from the U.S. credit crunch other than the usual rise in late payments that accompanies an economic slowdown, Chief Financial Officer Bodo Uebber said. "We have a weaker U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - (OFFICIAL)-Daimler plays down impact of U.S. turmoil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.