(Russell Investments says GM will be eligible to enter Russell 3000 as early as June, not in December as previously stated.) Nov 18 (Reuters) - General Motors Co will be added to major world stock indexes as soon as Friday, according to representatives of the companies that compile them. A breakdown of their plans: FTSE Group said GM's inclusion to the following indexes will be effective on Friday: FTSE All-World Index FTSE Multinationals FTSE Global 100 FTSE Global Style Index ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - (OFFICIAL) FACTBOX-GM joins indexes as soon as Friday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642