(Corrects headline and paras 1 and 4 to show that 1.8 billion yuan is the planned investment by an existing joint venture and not for the new engine plant; corrects para 2 to state the new plant's output is intended for export, deleting a reference to 70 percent of output; after the Chongqing agency posted a corrected statement on its website.) SHANGHAI, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Fiat SpA has agreed to build a new engine plant in southwestern China's Chongqing municipality with annual capacity of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL)-Fiat agrees to build new China engine plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.