(GM corrects statement to reflect that the Regal is the third vehicle in the company's product commitment to Canada, not the fourth. The Camaro was not included in the commitment) * Production to begin in first quarter of 2011 * Vehicle is the 3rd in product commitment, 2 more to come * Oshawa running at "maximum overtime" on Camaro demand (In U.S. dollars unless noted) TORONTO, Nov 25 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] said on Wednesday it will build the 2011 Buick Regal in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - (OFFICIAL)-GM to build 2011 Buick Regal in Oshawa, Ontario" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.