IN SEOUL story headlined "Hyundai Motor Q4 net up on sales of premium models" please read in first paragraph ... reported a 71 percent jump ... instead of ... reported a 63 percent jump... and in second paragraph ... from 384.6 billion won a year ago ... instead of...from 402.3 billion won a year ago. (company corrects year-ago net profit figure) A corrected version follows: SEOUL, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co. , South Korea's top auto maker, reported a 71 percent jump in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL)-Hyundai Motor Q4 net up on top-end models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.