In HELSINKI story headlined "INTERVIEW-Konecranes CEO says U.S. demand boosted Q2 orders", please read in seventh paragraph ...At the end of this year (the growth rate), even including the effect of the dollar, will be about 15-20 percent on the top line... instead of ...This year, even including the effect of the dollar, will be about 15-20 percent better on the top line. (Konecranes amends to show that the rate of sales growth by the end of the year would reach 15-20 percent, not that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - (OFFICIAL)-Konecranes CEO says U.S. demand boosted Q2 orders" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642