(Company restates recurring and net profit figures) May 14 (Reuters) - NISHIKAWA RUBBER CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Year to Mar 31, 2008 Mar 31, 2007 Mar 31, 2009 LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECASTS Sales 58.03 53.26 58.70 (+9.0 pct) Operating 3.27 2.52 3.30 (+29.8 pct) Recurring 4.1 3.29 4.00 (+25 pct) Net 2.4 1.80 3.00 (+33.2 pct) EPS Y121.40 Y92.05 Y153.90 Cash flow 6.17 5.33 from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL)-Nishikawa Rubber 2007/08 group results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.