In TOKYO story headlined "Nissan says to lower U.S. sales forecast for 2005", please read in first paragraph "...the company plans to revise down its forecast for the 2005 U.S. car market as a whole..." instead of "...the company plans to revise down its U.S. sales forecast for 2005..." (correcting to show the forecast is for the whole U.S. market, not for Nissan's sales. Company corrects). A corrected story follows. TOKYO, Sept 22 (Reuters) - The head of Nissan Motor Co. , Japan's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL)-Nissan's Ghosn on U.S. sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642