(Corrects company name in the lead after the company corrects) NEW DELHI, Sept 8 (Reuters) - Tenneco Automotive India Pvt Ltd, a unit of U.S.-based Tenneco Inc that makes emission control and ride control systems, plans to invest about $20 million to expand in the lucrative Indian market in three-five years, its local head said on Thursday. Tenneco, which sells directly to carmakers and in the after market, is in talks with Daimler's India unit, joint venture between Ashok Leyland and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL)-Tenneco's India unit to invest $20 mln in 3-5 yrs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.