(Corrects paragraph 19 with further information from Textron to show some tests funded by company) * Army eyes upgrades for 60,000 existing Humvees * Program could be worth over $1 billion * Former Navy SEAL now teamed with Textron By Andrea Shalal-Esa WASHINGTON, May 17 (Reuters) - Former Navy SEAL Chris Berman was galvanized by the grisly images of the U.S. contractors whose corpses were dragged through the streets and hanged from a bridge in Falluja, Iraq, in March 2004. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL)-Tragedy prompted work on US armored trucks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.