(Corrects reference to RSI in quotes as requested by the analyst) * Thai sugar premiums may stay at 9-month high * China's demand expected to support premiums * Vietnamese coffee farmers could hold back stocks By Lewa Pardomuan SINGAPORE, May 28 (Reuters) - Thai sugar premiums are likely to stay near their 9-month highs this week as strong Chinese demand helps offset abundant global supplies, while coffee premiums could be dictated by sales from top robusta producer Vietnam, dealers said on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL) UPDATE 1-Asia Softs-China supports sugar premiums; coffee volatile" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642