(Statistics Canada changes month when GDP last rose 0.6 percent to December 2006 from July 2008, in paragraph 15) * August GDP down 0.1 percent on lower oil, gas extraction * Huge growth needed in September to meet bank's forecast * Canadian dollar sinks on news (Adds details, quotes, reaction, Canadian dollar falling) By David Ljunggren OTTAWA, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Canada's gross domestic product shrank by 0.1 percent in August, casting doubt on whether Canada climbed out of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - (OFFICIAL)-UPDATE 2-Canada Aug GDP down, BoC forecast in doubt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642