In NEW YORK story headlined "WTC developer says GMAC will pay rent through Oct." please read in third paragraph ... the parties would return to court on Oct. 21 ... instead of ... the parties would return to court on Oct. 22... (Spokesman for World Trade Center leaseholder corrects court date.) A corrected version follows: NEW YORK, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Larry Silverstein, the World Trade Center leaseholder, on Thursday said GMAC Commercial Mortgage Corp. had agreed to put off for one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - -OFFICIAL-WTC developer says GMAC will pay rent through Oct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642