In NEW YORK item headlined "Pension funds to rebound from 2002 lows -report" please read in paragraph 7 "$3.3 billion in net pension income booked" instead of "$3.3 billion booked last year" (corrects to show figure is pension income, not pension cost) A corrected version follows. By Deepa Babington NEW YORK, Aug 21 (Reuters) - A rising stock market coupled with stable interest rates will breathe some life back into struggling corporate pension plans this year, according to a report ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Pension funds to rebound from 2002 lows -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642