(Corrects spelling of executive's name to Denis, from Dennis) PARIS, Jan 27 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen has set an annual production target of 550,000 cars for its new 208 subcompact model, the automaker's industrial director said on Friday. "The production target is of 550,000 vehicles worldwide on an annual basis, that is to say from 2013, of which 400,000 would be in Europe," Denis Martin said on the sidelines of a launch event for the new car. (Reporting By Laurence Frost and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-Peugeot sets 550,000 output target for 208 model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642