In Aug. 22 FRANKFURT story headlined "Porsche makes U.S. profits without FX hedges -paper", please read in fifth parapraph ... The paper said Porsche ought to have generated ... ... instead of ... He said it had generated ... (corrects sourcing after company clarifies that numbers in Boersen-Zeitung's interview-based article were sales estimates by the paper, not comments from Wiedeking). A corrected repetition follows. FRANKFURT, Aug 22 (Reuters) - German luxury sports car maker Porsche ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-Porsche makes U.S. profits without FX hedges -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.