(Corrects second paragraph to show EurotaxGlass is owned by Candover funds managed by Arle, not owned by Arle) By Claire Ruckin LONDON, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Automotive data services firm EurotaxGlass Group's secondary loan prices have slumped to deeply distressed levels, which suggests that the company is moving towards a restructuring, several bankers said on Friday. Loans in the company, which is owned by private equity firm Candover Partners' funds managed by Arle Capital Partners, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-RLPC-EurotaxGlass secondary loan price slumps" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642