(Repeats July 25 correction, no change to headline or text) (Corrects cost of LNG tractors to $48,000 to $90,000 more than diesel units, instead of $250,000 to $300,000 more) -- Chris Kimmerle is a Reuters market analyst. The views expressed are his own.-- By Chris Kimmerle NEW YORK, July 25 (Reuters) - Across the United States, more than 11,000 transit buses, nearly 4,000 refuse trucks, over 3,000 school buses, 15,000 to 17,000 medium-duty vehicles and more than 30,000 light-duty ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - RPT-COLUMN-LNG poised to become a transportation fuel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642