(repeats for system reasons, no change to text) In Nov 26 STOCKHOLM story headlined "Swedish firms cope with weak dlr, but risk rises", please read in paragraph 14 ... "Atlas Copco expects earnings to be hit to the tune of 50-100 million crowns in the fourth quarter" ... instead of ... "Atlas Copco expects earnings to be hit to the tune of 50-100 million crowns" (making clear the impact is expected in the fourth quarter of this year.) A corrected version follows By Niklas Pollard ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - RPT-Swedish firms cope with weak dlr, but risk rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.