In MOSCOW story "Russia's UAZ owner sees 03 profits soar 80 pct", please read in second paragraph ...Russian accounting standards... instead of ...IAS... (corrects accounting standards), and in fourth paragraph ... are due in April... instead of ...are due in June... (corrects month). A corrected version follows: MOSCOW, March 17 (Reuters) - Profits at Russian autos group SeverstalAvto soared by 80 percent in 2003 on cost cutting and model renewal at its main off-road vehicle unit, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Russia's UAZ owner sees 03 profits soar 80 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.