In SEOUL story on Aug. 20 headlined "Saudi prince interested in Korea's Ssangyong-paper" please read in second paragraph ....Prince Sultan Bin Bandar Al-Faisal.... instead of ....Prince Bandar bin Sultan (corrects name). A corrected story follows. SEOUL, Aug 20 (Reuters) - A Saudi Arabian prince is interested in taking over South Korean sports utility vehicle maker Ssangyong Motor Co. , the Maeil Business Newspaper reported on Friday. Prince Sultan Bin Bandar Al-Faisal hoped to deliver ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-Saudi prince interested in Korea's Ssangyong-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642