(Corrects descriptor in paragraph 1 to say the company is a hydraulic and electronic components manufacturer, not a mobile-equipment maker) Aug 30 (Reuters) - Hydraulic and electronic components manufacturer Sauer-Danfoss Inc said Chief Executive Sven Ruder has resigned, effective Oct. 5, and named Eric Alstrom as the new CEO. Alstrom comes from Benteler Automotive, a division of the German conglomerate Benteler Group. He worked for General Motors in the United ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-Sauer-Danfoss CEO resigns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.