Corrects day in paragraph 1 to Wednesday from Tuesday. LONDON, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Bonds of German auto parts maker Schefenacker fell on Wednesday after ratings agency Standard & Poor's downgraded the company one notch to CCC+ and said it was increasingly concerned about possible debt covenant breaches. Schefenacker's 9.5 percent euro bond due 2014 was bid at 57 percent of face value by 1045 GMT, a trader said, having earlier been as high as 62 percent of face value, buoyed by results ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Schefenacker bonds fall again as S&P cuts rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642