In SEOUL story headlined "Seoul shares seen lower on U.S. inflation worries" please read in fifth paragraph ....the main KOSPI index having fallen 3 percent this year as of Thursday's close.... instead of ....the main KOSPI index having fallen 3.5 percent this year as of Thursday's close. (corrects percentage change). A corrected story follows. SEOUL, March 31 (Reuters) - South Korean shares may fall on Friday, led by exporters such as Hyundai Motor after U.S. blue chips eased on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-Seoul shares seen lower on U.S. inflation worries" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642