(Corrects value of Serbian and Fiat's investment to 700 million euros, adds additional paragraph 6) BELGRADE, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Serbia and Italy's Fiat SpA have agreed on the completion of Fiat's purchase of a majority stake in the country's biggest carmaker, Zastava Automobili, a statement said on Monday. In 2008 Serbia and Fiat created a 700 million euro ($1 billion) joint venture, Fiat Automobili Srbija, in which the Turin-based manufacturer acquired 67 percent of the Zastava ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Serbia, Fiat to complete sale of Zastava carmaker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642