(Attaches text to correct headline) HANOVER, Germany, July 31 (Reuters) - Continental AG's controlling shareholder Schaeffler Group has called for a divestment of the German car parts maker's Rubber Group again, several people familiar with the matter said. "Schaeffler talked about the fact at the Continental supervisory board meeting that the rubber division is not part of the core business, and that a sale of the division is an option," one Continental supervisory board member told ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Shaeffler seeks sale of Conti rubber ops -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642