In SEOUL story headlined "S.Korea Hyosung wins $350 mln order from Michelin", please read in second paragraph.... said in a statement its U.S. unit, Hyosung America Inc, would also acquire Michelin's tyre cord plant in Virginia.... instead of.... would make the delivery to Michelin's plant in Virginia (Correcting to make clear that the deal involving the Virginia plant relates to an acquisition, not the delivery of tyre cords.) A corrected story follows. SEOUL, Nov 26 (Reuters) - South ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-S.Korea Hyosung wins $350 mln order from Michelin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642