(Corrects country in headline) JAKARTA, May 30 (Reuters) - South Korean car maker Hyundai Motor is aiming to invest in Indonesia to build a manufacturing plant to tap strong consumer demand, an Indonesian newspaper said on Monday. Hyundai Indonesia has asked its parent company Hyundai Motor to invest in a factory to be finished in 2013, the Bisnis Indonesia newspaper quoted Jongkie D. Sugiarto, CEO of Hyundai Indonesia, as saying. No investment figure was mentioned. Indonesia's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-S.Korea's Hyundai Motor aims to invest in Indonesia -newspaper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.