(In Jan. 28 New Orleans story headlined "INTERVIEW-Small is beautiful for Toyota's Scion -- but big too" please change 6th paragraph to read ... National Automobile Dealers Association's" ... instead of ... National Automobile Association's (correcting group's name) A corrected repetition follows. By Tom Brown NEW ORLEANS, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Small may beautiful for Toyota Motor Corp.'s upstart Scion brand, a new lineup of compact vehicles targeted at young U.S. car buyers. But Scion, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Small is beautiful for Toyota's Scion-but big too" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.