(Please change the sentence in paragraph 19 to read "As a non-Japanese president..." instead of "As the first non-Japanese president..." A corrected repeat follows.) * Ghosn known as turnaround artist with strong views * Opposes full merger of Nissan and Renault * Reviewing complicated capital structure of alliance * Defends Renault's handling of espionage case * Some question viability of his dual-CEO role By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent YOKOHAMA, Japan, Feb 28 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-SPECIAL REPORT-Ghosn seeks new story for auto alliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.