In Vancouver story headlined 'Stelco blames union for sinking GM steel contract', please read in first paragraph...General Motors Corp...instead of General Motors Inc. Corrects company title. A corrected repetition follows: VANCOUVER, British Columbia , Nov 22 (Reuters) - Stelco Inc. blamed its unionized workers for the collapse of a steel supply contract with General Motors Corp. , its biggest customer, accusing the United Steelworkers of America of having "unrealistic" demands. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Stelco blames union for sinking GM steel contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642