In May 30 NEW YORK/SAN FRANCISCO item headlined "Sun Micro revamps brand, stresses shared services," please read in 4th paragraph as ... sharing is what we've done for the past 23 years ... instead of ... sharing is what we've done for the past two to three years ... (Corrects time frame). A corrected repetition follows: By Michele Gershberg and Duncan Martell NEW YORK/SAN FRANCISCO, May 30 (Reuters) - Network computer maker Sun Microsystems Inc. is getting a little help from its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Sun Micro revamps brand, stresses shared services" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642