(Corrects province in paragraph 1 to KwaZulu-Natal from Cape after SAPA agency corrects) JOHANNESBURG, May 27 (Reuters) - Thirty people were killed when a bus crashed over a cliff into a river in South Africa's KwaZulu-Natal province, SAPA news agency reported on Tuesday. Emergency service spokesman Chris Botha said the bus landed upside down in the river after a 80-metre (262 feet) fall. Thirty people were killed with at least 30 other passengers trapped inside. "There are also about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Thirty people killed in S.African bus accident" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642