(Corrects second paragraph to say 10,000 more vehicles , not 100,000) PARIS, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp aims to sell 1 million vehicles in Europe in 2015, from around 822,000 vehicles the Japanese automaker sold in the market in 2011, Didier Leroy, the CEO of Toyota Motor Europe, said on Wednesday. In 2012, it aims to sell at least 10,000 more vehicles than last year, he told reporters. (Reporting by Yoko Kubota)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-Toyota aims to sell 1 mln vehicles in Europe in 2015" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.