In STOCKHOLM story dated April 22, please read in headline "EARNINGS POLL-Scania Q1 pretax profit seen up 26 pct" instead of "EARNINGS POLL-Scania Q4 pretax profit seen up 26 pct" Corrects to Q1 from Q4. STOCKHOLM, April 22 (Reuters) - Scania , Europe's number four truck maker, is seen posting a 26 percent increase in first-quarter pretax profit thanks to higher prices and production efficiency gains, a Reuters poll showed on Friday. Scania is expected on average to report pretax ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-Truck maker Scania Q1 pretax profit seen up 26 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642