In Nov 21 Helsinki item "Tyremaker Nokian to dismiss 100 staff for a month", please read headline as "Tyremaker Nokian to cut around 100 staff". In first paragraph, please read ... plans to cut around 100 staff at its car tyre factory in Nokia and dismiss another 1,200 people for up to four weeks ... instead of ... plans to dismiss around 100 staff at its car tyre factory in Nokia for up to four weeks. (Corrects to clarify number and nature of layoffs) A corrected repetition follows. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Tyremaker Nokian to cut around 100 staff" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642