(Corrects first paragraph to show the chief operating officer (COO) made the comments, not the CEO (chief executive officer)) ABU DHABI, April 29 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi investment firm Mubadala Development Co, which will price benchmark dollar bonds on Wednesday, expects its managed assets to rise three-fold from 54 billion dirhams ($14.7 billion) by 2014, its chief operating officer said. "Given our current asset base of 54 billion dirhams over the next five years it will grow over three ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UAE's Mubadala sees managed assets tripling in 5 yrs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642