In STOCKHOLM item headlined "UPDATE 1-Autoliv Q1 pretax tops consensus, sees sales down" please read in second paragraph ....Quarterly pretax profit rose to $133 million from a year-ago $123 million.... instead of ....Quarterly pretax profit rose to $133 million, in part due to an "exceptionally low tax rate", from a year-ago $123 million.... (corrects to remove subordinate clause). A corrected version follows: (Adds detail, background, share) STOCKHOLM, APRIL 27 (Reuters) - Autoliv , ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 1-Autoliv Q1 pretax tops consensus, sees sales down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.