In CHICAGO story headlined "Automakers press suppliers for lower prices" please read in paragraph 7 "Ford has said it is seeking $3 billion in total cost reductions in 2003....It has not announced a total cost-reduction goal for 2004." instead of "Ford has said it is seeking $3 billion in total material cost reductions in 2003...It has not announced a total cost-reduction goal for materials in 2004. (Corrects to delete the word material in two sentences) A corrected repetition follows. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 1-Automakers press suppliers for lower prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.