In FRANKFURT item headlined "BMW says hedged less than two-thirds of FX exposure" please read headline "BMW says hedged more than two-thirds of FX exposure". Also read in first paragraph ... hedged more than ... instead of .... hedged less than .... Please also read ... but said it believed ... instead of ... as it believes (corrects, after clarification from company, to show hedging exceeds two-thirds of exposure). A corrected version follows. (Adds background) FRANKFURT, March 18 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 1-BMW hedged more than two-thirds of '04 FX exposure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642