In NEW YORK item headlined "UPDATE 1-BorgWarner, Honeywell settle dispute; stocks slide" please read in headline "Honeywell" instead of "Honewell" (Fixes spelling). A corrected version follows. NEW YORK, June 23 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker BorgWarner Inc. on Monday said it settled a patent dispute with Honeywell International Inc. for $29.1 million. Shares of both companies slid following the announcement. BorgWarner, based in Chicago, said in a statement its turbo systems unit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 1-BorgWarner, Honeywell settle dispute; stocks slide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.