(Makes clear in paragraph 2 that analysts had expected a rise from August, not October) * Retail sales up 0.6 pct; market expected 0.7 pct rise * Sales ex-autos up 0.4 percent; volumes rise 0.4 percent (Adds detail) OTTAWA, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Canadian retail sales rose for the fourth consecutive month in September, increasing by 0.6 percent over August in part due to higher sales at motor vehicle and parts dealers, Statistics Canada said on Tuesday. Market analysts had expected a 0.7 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 1-Canada Sept retail sales post 0.6 percent gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642