(Corrects date in headline to 2011) * 2011 net fell on Honda's parts supply woes * Outlook to improve in 2012 as Honda revives * Braved market slowdown, thanks to Nissan * Investing $6.5 billion in 2012 and 2013 * New CR-V and Venucia to help lift sales By Fang Yan and Ken Wills BEIJING, March 27 (Reuters) - Dongfeng Motor Group , China's second-largest automaker, reported a 4.6 percent decline in its annual earnings in 2011 as a slowing market and parts supply disruption from natural ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Dongfeng 2011 net weak, outlook improves on Honda recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.