In VANCOUVER story headlined "UPDATE 1-Finning profit drops in the first quarter", please read in the third paragraph "... said its revenues ..." instead of "... said its earnings". Corrects wording. A corrected repetition follows. (Adds details) VANCOUVER, British Columbia, April 28 (Reuters) - Construction and mining equipment dealer Finning International Inc. reported a lower first-quarter profit on Wednesday, citing an earnings drop from its British operations. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 1-Finning profit drops in the first quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.