In Dearborn story headlined "UPDATE 1-Ford posts 4th qtr loss on restructuring," please read final sentence as "Analysts on average were expecting 34 cents a share in the first quarter..." instead of "Analysts on average were expecting 45 cents a share in the first quarter..." (Corrects analysts' estimates). A corrected version follows. (Adds details, background) DEARBORN, Mich., Jan 22 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. on Thursday reported a larger net loss for the fourth quarter, as the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Ford posts 4th qtr loss on restructuring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642